Carroll County Memorial Home Health Care Agency
Ashley Ahnefeld, RN COS-C
Director of Home Health
Carroll County Memorial Hospital
1407 N Jefferson
Carrollton, MO 64633
(660) 542-3301 p (660) 542-1691 f
We are a home care agency firmly rooted in our community, providing in-home nursing and therapy services to Carroll, Caldwell, Chariton, Lafayette, Linn, Livingston, Ray and Saline counties. Our 30-year legacy of excellence in home health comes from our belief that people not only need someone to care for them, they also need someone to care about them. That's what we do at CCMH, and our patients say it's one of many things that set us apart. We are committed to going above and beyond, for our patients. Our staff is here to meet the ongoing health needs supporting people so that they may remain in their homes.
Home Health Care Services provided for homebound individuals requiring part-time intermittent skilled services. We provide services to all ages.
Our Services encompass a wide variety of therapy which is governed by the patient’s physician. Including:
- Skilled Nursing
- Provided under the direction of a Physician
- Registered and Licensed Practical Nurses
- Skilled services may include: IV Therapy; Venipunctures; Wound Care; Pain Management; Catheter Care; Diagnosis related teaching; Medication Instruction; 24-Hour Nurse On-Call
- Home Health Aide
- Provides personal care, maintenance ambulation and exercise under the supervision of an RN
- Licensed Therapy Services
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Referrals may be made through:
Physicians, family, friends, self or social services
Home Health Care is paid for by a variety of different payers. Often this is at no out of pocket cost to the patient!
Medicare, Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicaid, Private Insurance, Workman’s Compensation, Private Pay and VA