Sarah Hull, Director Wound Care Services
Carroll County Memorial Hospital
(660) 542-1695 ext 3072
Did you know …
· Nearly 6 million Americans are affected by chronic wounds.
· More than 1 million people with diabetes will develop foot ulcers.
· About 20-30 percent of those patients will eventually undergo amputation.
We offer our patients innovative and advanced wound care services in a comfortable, convenient setting that’s close to home.
CCMH’s Outpatient Wound Clinic follows national guidelines established by clinical evidence-based practice when treating and managing wounds. We use proven, advanced techniques to heal many different types of wounds.
Types of wounds treated:
· Diabetic wounds
· Pressure Injuries
· Vascular Leg Ulcers
· Post surgical or traumatic wounds
· Wounds cause by edema, cancer, radiation treatment, burns, infections and scleroderma
There are many treatment methods available to manage your wound.
CCMH Outpatient Wound Clinic provides:
· Advanced Wound Care Dressings and Products
· Maggot Therapy
· Regenerative graft applications