Auxiliary of Carroll County Memorial Hospital
Supporting the Mission
Founded in 1960, the Auxiliary of Carroll County Memorial Hospital is committed to supporting the mission of Carroll County Memorial Hospital to improve the health of the community by assuring excellent medical care to our citizens.
How we make a difference
Auxiliary members work hard to promote Carroll County Memorial Hospital through increased community awareness, health-related education and vital fundraising initiatives. We organize large and small events, sponsor blood drives and help coordinate hospital events among many other activities.
How we work with the community
The Auxiliary increases community awareness of hospital services through local events, newsletters, media announcements and communications with friends, neighbors and colleagues. We aim to be the voice of the communities served by Carroll County Memorial Hospital and always welcome new ideas for involvement.
Contributions to the Auxiliary have allowed CCMH to:
- Provided clocks and TV sets for patients' rooms
- Purchase of a copy machine and scales for Outpatient Department
- Provide medical equipment for various departments over the years
- Provide furniture for various spaces in the hospital
- Provided the water fountain for the walking track in Lifestyle Fitness Center
- Most recently, contributed $7,700 to purchase the new Bone Densitometry Machine.