Access your free Healthelife Patient Portal at CarrollCountyHospital.iqhealth.com to:
Check your latest results
- Provides easy access to your diagnostics, lab tests and other documents important to your health. Radiology results now available!!!!
Request prescription refills
- Easily request a refill of your prescription(s) using a convenient online form.
View and/or Request an appointment
- View scheduled appointments and/or send a message to your provider requesting a new appointment, along with your preferred appointment times. It also allows you to cancel or reschedule existing appointments.
Send secure messages to your care team
- The secure messaging feature allows you to communicate with your provider/healthcare team. Do you have a general question for your doctor’s office? Need to change your address, or make an update to your insurance records? This feature makes it convenient, secure, and easy!
Access your visit care summary
- Have you ever left your doctor’s appointment and forgot a piece of crucial information from the visit? The online visit care summary solves that problem by providing easy access to a digital version that can be viewed, downloaded, and/or transmitted to another provider.
Mobile app now available!
- HealtheLife mobile app now available for Apple and Android. Just search for “Healthlife” in the app store to download.
– Patients, over the age of 18, are now able to self-enroll for patient portal. To self-enroll please visit https://carrollcountyhospital.iqhealth.com/self-enroll/. You will be asked to verify your name, date of birth, and full social security number. Once a patient match is found you will create your Healthelife account.
If you need help accessing your patient portal account, please contact the Cerner Health Support Team at 877-621-8014.