Attention: Closed to Public
Due to COVID-19, CCMH has enacted requirements restricting access to reduce the spread of respiratory illnesses and protect our patients, visitors and staff.
CCMH Wellness Center (660)542-1311
Welcome to the Wellness Center. You must present your membership card every time you enter the Center and have your card available at all times to present to the Centers staff.
- Use of the Wellness Center is intended for CCMH Employees, CCMH Board Members, CCMH Foundation Board Members, Jefferson Park Residents, CCMH Auxiliary Members in good standing and qualified family members as defined by each respective use category.
- Demonstrate respect for yourself, other patrons, staff, and property while enjoying the facility
- CCMH Wellness Center is committed to the health, safety, and welfare of each of its members and staff and will not tolerate unreasonable, threatening, obscene, harassing, indecent, or illegal behavior
- All patrons desiring to utilize the CCMH Wellness Center pool, sauna or hot tub must have a CCMH Wellness Pool Membership or a defined CCMH benefit category.
- Wellness Center Pool Members, Track Walkers and ALL guest must sign in on the sign-up sheet located on pool monitor counter or upstairs in front of Physical Therapy. Anyone using the facility that is not signed in may be ask to leave.
- No loitering
- No Swearing or abusive language
- No alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs
- CCMH Wellness Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- No Weapons – Zero Tolerance for Guns and Knives
- No soliciting on the property
CCMH Wellness Center Pool Members must show proof of membership by presenting a valid Membership ID to gain access into the CCMH Wellness Center Pool. CCMH Staff is fully authorized to deny entrance to anyone without possession of valid identification as noted above.
Pool, Sauna and Hot Tub Membership
- Individual Yearly = $50.00
- Family = $120.00 a year for members of the family under 25 years of age living in the same residence.
In an effort to promote safety, reduce the spread of communicable diseases, and prevent additional wear and tear on the equipment, all participants are asked to wear appropriate swim attire while using the pool, sauna or hot tub. Participants not wearing appropriate clothing or swim attire, or found to be offensive, will be told to correct clothing as needed or asked to leave the facility. The Wellness Center reserves the right to restrict the use of the facility should any apparel exhibited violate this policy.
General Pool Rules
- Patrons are encouraged to shower before entering the pool
- Parents and/or guardians are responsible for supervising their children. Lifeguards/Staff are on duty to enforce rules and respond in the case of an emergency
- Dry off before you exit the pool deck
- No running on pool deck, hallways, or inside locker rooms
- Do dunking, splashing, or horseplay in pools
- Appropriate swim attire required at all times
- Use caution walking through hallways and the locker rooms
- All children 3 years and under MUST wear a swim diaper
- Food, gum, and glass containers are prohibited in the pool areas
- Children 15 years and younger must be supervised by an adult and/or guardian 18 years of age or older
- All jewelry must be removed
- Pool Lifeguards/Staff have the authority to implement and enforce rules that are more stringent or that supplement those listed, based on the pool environment for your safety
- Hanging or playing on the railings or steps is not permitted
- Running, rough play, pushing, jumping, splashing, or horseplay is strictly prohibited
- Proper swim attire required at all times. Cut-offs, underclothes, provocative or see-thru swim attire are strictly prohibited.
- Must be 18 years or older, young ages 14-17 may enter Hot Tub with a parent and/or guardian present
- Patrons using prescription medications should consult their physician prior to using Hot Tub
- Shower before entering Hot Tub
- Must wear appropriate swim attire while using Hot Tub
- All jewelry must be removed
- Hot Tub use should be kept to a 15-minute maximum
- Capped Water bottles permitted, no food and other drinks allowed in Hot Tub
- Must be 18 years or older, young ages 14-17 may enter Sauna with a parent and/or guardian present
- Patrons using prescription medications should consult their physician prior to using Sauna
- Shower before entering Sauna
- Must wear appropriate swim attire or workout clothes while using Sauna
- All jewelry must be removed
- Sauna is of the dry heat variety; please add water to the lava rocks
- Sauna use should be kept to a 15-minute maximum
- Capped Water bottles permitted, no food and other drinks allowed in Sauna
- All NON-SWIMMERS MUST be within an arm’s reach of an adult at least 18 years or older at all times
- Monday – Friday: 3 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- $60.00 for members and $75.00 for non-members
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Clothing with metal rivets is prohibited
- CLEAN athletic shoes or shoes with the proper rubber sole are permitted on the walking track
- Limit the use of cologne and perfume for the comfort of others
- No strollers in the pool area, but strollers are allowed in use around the walking track.
In an effort to promote safety and prevent additional wear and tear on the track, all participants are asked to wear appropriate athletic clothing while working out. Participants not wearing appropriate clothing or clothing found to be offensive will be told to adjust as needed or asked to leave the facility. Closed-toe athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all areas of CCMH Wellness Center. The Wellness Center reserves the right to restrict the use of the facility should any apparel exhibited violate this policy.
- Daily: 7 a.m to 7:30 p.m.
CCMH WELLNESS CENTER RULES:
Alcohol and Drugs
Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs may not be consumed prior to or while using the facility. Individuals may not use the facility while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Food and Drink
Food and beverage are permitted in the Lobby area only. Water is permitted in the pool area and fitness area.
For the safety and comfort of our members, the use of mobile technology is not permitted in the restrooms or locker room areas. Members may use mobile technology in other areas of the facility for access to music or phone; however, if disruptive behavior (talking loudly) is noticed or reported the member will be asked to refrain from use of the device. The use of mobile technology at any time for photo or video purposes is prohibited unless approved in advance by the CCMH Wellness Center Director. Violators of the above policy may be asked to leave the premises and may face further disciplinary actions.
There are two main locker rooms in the facility. The following guidelines are required:
- No glass is permitted in locker rooms or anywhere else in the Center.
- All-gender, private changing rooms are available upon request.
- Warning: Wet surfaces in the locker room may be slippery. Please watch your step and use caution.
We encourage our members to only bring necessary items to the Wellness Center. Valuables should be left at home and individuals are responsible for securing personal belongings in lockers. It is not recommended to leave personal items in your vehicle while visiting the facility. It is recommended that members provide their own lock to secure their personal items. Please report any suspicious behavior to Wellness Center team members.
Lost and Found
Lost and Found is located at the pool monitor counter.
Children – Age Allowances
- 16 Years and younger must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
- Have full use of the Wellness Center except the sauna and hot tub (14-17 may use the Sauna if accompanied by an adult 18 years or older).
Except for registered service animals, pets are prohibited in all facilities.
For hospital map, click here.