Carroll County Memorial Hospital Auxiliary
Supporting the Mission
Founded in 1960, the Auxiliary of Carroll County Memorial Hospital is committed to supporting the mission of Carroll County Memorial Hospital to improve the health of the community by assuring excellent medical care to our citizens.
How we make a difference
Auxiliary members work hard to serve Carroll County Memorial Hospital. We greet and assist patients upon entering our doors, hold fundraisers to be able to give back to the hospital, sponsor blood drives and assist with various hospital projects and events, among many other activities.
How we work with the community
The Auxiliary increases community awareness of hospital services through volunteering at CCMH events and communications with friends, neighbors and colleagues. We aim to be the voice of the communities served by Carroll County Memorial Hospital and always welcome new ideas for involvement.
The Auxiliary's Contributions have provided CCMH with:
- Clocks and TV sets for patients' rooms
- Copy machine and scales for Outpatient Department
- Furniture for various spaces in the hospital
- Magazine racks for Medical Plaza
- Water fountain for the walking track in Lifestyle Fitness Center
- Bone Densitometry Machine
- Sensory items for pediatric patients in Rehabilitation Department
- Eye glass cases for surgery patients and visitors
- Over 125 activity bags for pediatric patients, with an ongoing need
- Fans for Acute Care unit
- Most recently, purchased scales and oximeters for Population Care Coordinator