Access your free Healthelife Patient Portal at CarrollCountyHospital.iqhealth.com to:
Check your latest results
- Provides easy access to your diagnostics, lab tests and other documents important to your health. Radiology results now available!!!!
Request prescription refills
- Easily request a refill of your prescription(s) using a convenient online form.
View and/or Request an appointment
- View scheduled appointments and/or send a message to your provider requesting a new appointment, along with your preferred appointment times. It also allows you to cancel or reschedule existing appointments.
Send secure messages to your care team
- The secure messaging feature allows you to communicate with your provider/healthcare team. Do you have a general question for your doctor’s office? Need to change your address, or make an update to your insurance records? This feature makes it convenient, secure, and easy!
Access your clinical notes
- Have you ever left your doctor’s appointment and forgot a piece of crucial information from the visit? The online visit care summary solves that problem by providing easy access to a digital version that can be viewed, downloaded, and/or transmitted to another provider.
Mobile app available!
HealtheLife mobile app is available for Apple and Android. Just search for “Healthelife” in the app store to download.
Health Record on iPhone now available to CCMH portal users!
Get started in 4 easy steps:
- Tap the Health App on your iPhone
- Click “Browse” and then “Add Account”
- Select Carroll County Memorial Hospital
- Sign in using your CCMH Portal username and password
Medical record data from both Carroll County Memorial Hospital and Jefferson Medical Group is available in the patient portal and health records application.
Patients utilizing Apple’s Health Records can have medical information from participating institutions into one view, covering allergies, conditions, immunizations, lab results, medications, procedures, and vitals and will receive notifications when their data is updated.
We now offer the ability for you to securely connect your health record to some of the health management apps you may use. This new process provides access to your health and wellness data in an app of your choosing that will enable you to make informed choices. Once we receive your request, we will work with the appropriate vendors to determine if they meet the technical requirements in order to establish a secure connection.
Want to Enroll?
Patients over the age of 18 are now able to self-enroll for patient portal. Visit https://carrollcountyhospital.iqhealth.com/self-enroll/. You will be asked to verify your name, date of birth, and full social security number. Once a patient match is found you will create your Healthelife account.
Do you need to access a child or family member's portal?
Contact 660-329-6082 to request portal proxy access.
Issues with Access?
If you need assistance accessing your account or a password reset, contact the Cerner Health Support Team toll-free at 877-621-8014. The Cerner Health Support Team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.