Senior Life Solutions
Mindie Stovall, RN
Carroll County Memorial Hospital
Carroll County Memorial Hospital’s Senior Life Solutions program, an intensive outpatient group counseling program, is designed to meet the unique needs of older adults typically over the age of 65 struggling with depression and anxiety often related to aging.
If you or someone you know has recently experienced any of the following, this program might be right for you:
- Recently experienced a traumatic event
- Lost a spouse or close family member
- Loss of interest in previously enjoyed activities
- Changes in appetite
- Difficulty sleeping or changes in sleep patterns
- Loss of energy
- Feelings of sadness or grief lasting more than two weeks
- Feelings of worthlessness or hopelessness
Following an individual assessment, participants meet in a supportive, encouraging group setting.
The program staff includes a board-certified psychiatrist, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, a LPN/RN, and other professionals dedicated to the emotional well-being of the seniors in our community.
Anyone can make a referral to the program. This includes self, family members, physicians, or other health professionals.
For more information about Senior Life Solutions, call 660-329-6088. To make a referral to CCMH Senior Life Solutions program, you can call or use our Referral Form.